• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this too many Disney Resorts? (POR, WL, and CSR)

One resort or both for three nights?

• CS precruise, Wilderness Lodge 3 nights

• POR precruise, CS two nights, WL last night

• POR precruise, WIlderness three nights

• CS precruise, POR two nights, WL last night

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
We are going on a cruise on Dec. 23rd but are flying down a day early. I made a ressie for POR for the night before the cruise. After the cruise (Dec. 30) we are staying at CSR for two nights during the Holiday pricing, and then changing to WL for the last night when it changes to Value Season (Jan. 1).

I chose WL because of the great things I have heard about the Christmas decorations. I chose CSR because my dd wants to go on the pool slide (and the vacation is partly to celebrate her 13th bday). POR because I like the theming and so many people say good things about it.

Would it be better to go to CSR the night before the cruise for one night and then just stay at WL for the 3 nights after the cruise??? Or is it just as much "hassle" having two reservations (one holiday pricing and one value)when you are staying at the same resort? Price is not a major problem if it is worth the extra expense.

What would you do and why?

One night pre-cruise is fine, you don't have to "settle in", just hang out and have some fun. Post cruise, you're going to be coming off a week at sea/relaxing and the last thing you're going to want to deal with is a resort shift after a few nights (I've done those and they do take up time and energy, although Disney does make it easier). Spend the last bit of your vacation a little settled and soak in and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter