Is this the year I finally complete one of these? Spring Break trip! Pics start on Page 4!

We're going to have some fun with creative packing. So many souveniers! Last night I bought one of the app controlled BB-8 robots, can't wait to try it out! We're off to Epcot now, we'll be leaving mid-day to go to Beaches and Cream and then a quick trip to Disney Springs where Tammy wants to buy a set of 6 shirts she saw, all in relation to Snow White. Then we'll be heading back to Epcot to finish the day.

Our bus driver pranked us this morning. She turned the announcement that Epcot had reached maximum capacity! After about 30 seconds and a bus full of panicked people, she said "April fools!" :rotfl:

Waiting at Beaches and Cream for lunch, we've got about a 20 minute wait. It's worth it! We found the U.K. Easter egg on the way. That's 5 countries down so far, Canada, U.K., Mexico, Norway and Italy. We stopped to see O'Canada on the way here and for the second time in 2 shows, as soon as the song started, half the crowd started streaming out. Seems kind of rude to me. Oh well.

Tammy and I also stopped at Mouse Gear and picked up 5 new shirts. We're going to do a test run on packing tonight to see if we can actually fit everything we bought!

I think I may have had the best Rueben sandwich ever at B&C! Tammy had the chili dog and we both had watermelon as the side. That's the first time I've ever seen watermelon offered as a side instead of fries and I love it! More places need to get on this! For dessert I had a massive banana split and Tammy had the strawberry shortcake. She finished hers but there was just no way for me, it was gigantic! We didn't go to DS after all, we headed right back to the park and continued egg hunting while going to each pavilion. We're waiting for Illuminations to begin. I wandered over to the Norway bakery to get some School Bread (I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong) but changed my mind when I saw the berry cream puffs. Got anot her bottle of Voss as well. Love this water from Norway, not sure why it tastes so good!

School Bread
Nope that's spelled right! That happens to be my most favorite snack in all of Disney :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed B&C. We've been twice and really enjoy it; my favorite is the tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Follow of course by the No Way Jose!

Had a close encounter with a racoon just a little while ago at Pop! Tammy had seen some tracks when we first got here and today we ran into it! He was trying to get into the garbage bin near the stairs. He came up to within a few feet of me and I got some great video. He didn't show any signs of distemper, no aggression at all. I suppose I should probably tell the front desk just in case a kid runs into him. He's been around for at least 8 days, so I'm sure they already know. He was such a little cutie though, love racoons!

Nope that's spelled right! That happens to be my most favorite snack in all of Disney :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed B&C. We've been twice and really enjoy it; my favorite is the tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Follow of course by the No Way Jose!
Yeah, I've had the No Way Jose before and it was great! Forgot to mention, just as we were finishing up, a family of 2 adults and 2 kids ordered the Kitchen Sink! Lol, good luck to them!

Well, it's our last day. That went fast! We're going to MK to start and were going to end the day at DHS with the Star Wars fireworks. Then it's back to Pop for about 2-3 hours of sleep. We have to get up at 2am, our ME pickup time is 2:55! Bleh! Heard its snowing at home.

I am getting excited just reading your report. Thank you! I am going to look for the School Bread. We are coming to WDW in June. I didn't realize that Hollywood Studios had a fireworks display - Star Wars and not Fantasmic??? We booked the Spirit of Aloha for the evening of the day we are going to be at HS. Maybe we can catch it another night......

Last edited:
I am getting excited just reading your report. Thank you! I am going to look for the School Bread. We are coming to WDW in June. I didn't realize that Hollywood Studios had a fireworks display - Star Wars and not Fantasmic??? We booked the Spirit of Aloha for the evening of the day we are going to be at HS. Maybe we can catch it another night......
They have both Star Wars and Fantasmic, and they're at different times so you can see both. I definitely hope you don't miss the fireworks, theyre amazing!

Raining like crazy today, hoping the lightning stops before our last 7dmt fp!

So we did eventually get onto 7dmt, after having to leave once when we were actually at the gate to get onto the ride! We were given readmission passes to use later and we were able to use them about an hour afterwards. We used the time to go to Gaston's and get a couple of Lefou's Winter Brew and a giant cinnamon bun! Both were excellent! We had a good time at MK and when it was time to leave, we took the train from the back of the park to the front, then we hopped on the ferry to go to the Ticket and Transportation Center, then we hopped on a monorail to Epcot, which we walked through and then got onto a Friendship Boat to go to DHS! I think the only thing we missed on that trek was a bus! We went on Star Tours one last time and Tammy was picked as the Rebel Spy! We tried to buy the shirt but they were out of stock at the time. After eating at the place near the Jedi Training, we watched the fireworks one last time and then hopped on the bus to head back to Pop. We got a few hours sleep and then got onto the ME bus at 2:55am. There were quite a few others on it with us! The flights home were mostly uneventful, however on the flight from Toronto to Winnipeg, we sat in the same row as a hockey player named Brendan Lemieux! I'm sure that not many of you will care, but he's a player that the Winnipeg Jets have the rights to and I'm looking forward to seeing him play in the NHL soon! We've been back for a few days and I've been working my 11 hour shifts, so I haven't had much time to get organized quite yet, but I have the next 2 days off and I'm going to start posting some of the many pictures from the trip soon!

Finally ready to upload some pictures, seems like all I've been doing since the trip is working! I think that seems to happen after all our trips for some reason, I end up working a lot right after. Nice reintroduction into reality! Anyway, here we go! It looks like photobucket has really messed up the order of the pictures, so unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to post them in order from day 1 on. There are just too many to sort them. I have found a few from the very start of the trip, so I will start with them!

This is what we saw on the morning of March 25th, as we were waiting for the taxi:

Yikes!

These guys weren't too happy to see us with our luggage!

I tend to post pictures even if they're blurry. I figure a blurry picture of WDW is better than no picture of WDW! I can see that even the first pictures at the Magical Express area are all out of order! From now on, I'm just going to post them as I come across them.

Can't wait to go on the Dream again! It was fantastic!

Yep, we're in Florida all right!

ME stopped at AoA first.

Pretty sure we were both very happy with our meals here!

Lol, problem with the phone camera, can't get a wide enough shot sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter