Is this the end of Spectro at MK?

Is there a schedule yet for when MSEP will be? What nights, or every night?

My DDs would rather do rides than sit for the parades we've seen already, but I love MSEP and would definitely have to fit this in our Aug schedule!

I doubt it and I hope Spectro does come back (MSEP will be nice for a change but I like Spectro better).

But I do wish that for the 40th anniversary they update Spectro a bit before it returns. :)

I've been reading that MSEP is getting new floats for the WDW run, so that is exciting :)

I personally enjoy both. MSEP is special to me because it was the first parade I saw with my dad and Spectro is special to me because it was the first parade I saw after my dad passed away. I think both are gorgeous and kind of unique in their own way.

Any word on the 3:00 parade changing?

I heard a while back (last year?) that WDW was going to get DL parade. I love that parade. It would be great if it does come to WDW this year then both my niece's would have seen the same parade first (one at DL and the other at WDW).

Not to me it isn't...Electric Light was there long before Spectro and it was so much more upbeat and fun. I know I will be shot for this but Spectro, with it's silly masks and other stuff, was a bit on the dark side, in my opinion.

:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2
Interesting. I always thought there was something 'strange' about Spectro, but couldn't put my finger on it. You're right....it's kind of 'dark'.
I also love ELP...can't wait to see it again.

I hope they do not discontinue Spectromagic all together. That would be awful! I'm still not over the fact that Fantasmic doesn't show every night at the Studios!!!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter