Is this the AAA rate for the Poly in sept?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We are going on a cruise 9/18-9/22 & then plan to stay at the poly GV 2 nights. Most travel websites show the poly GV at $304 right now for 9/22-9/24. I asked my TA for a quote and gave my AAA#. The quote was $287.67/night. Is that right? Its barely 5% off rack. Is that right? Of course, I hope to get it cheaper when codes come out for Sept. How cheap do you think I can get it when codes do come out for sept? What were last year's code rates for GV poly? Anyone know? Thanks.

Ok, thanks. Sounds like I didn't go far enough in the reservation to find out the full price comparison. Yes, the 287 amount does include tax, so sounds like I got about 15% off. How much more can I get off if I get a code? Anyone know from last year what they paid for a GV? Also, just curious what anyone paid with a concierge GV at the poly last sept with a code. Thanks.

It does. Thank you. I hope I can get closer to $219. I guess since we're only staying 2 nights, I can splurge a little, but I'd like to get every little bit of savings I can. My TA is supposed to be watching for the codes, but just in case, when do they typically come out for sept?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter