Is this something new?

Well I am disappointed....my 90 days is almost here but I would love to have all that info handy....my TA never sent me anything but a AAA confirmation!

iluvtink said:
. I think your safest bet is to talk to your TA and make sure he/she hangs on to those documents when they arrive, and send them AFTER the end of September.

Happy Cruisin'

:earsgirl: iluvtink

Thanks! .....sigh of relief.......

din said:
We got the same packet too for our Christmas sailing. Never got it for our past cruise. We got two since we have two staterooms.

We're cruising in November and we didn't get one. I WANT ONE!!!!! Oh well.

Frank

Hi,

Someone asked about where the return address was from and it was from Disney Cruiseline. We booked through DU.

frank2271 said:
We're cruising in November and we didn't get one. I WANT ONE!!!!! Oh well.

Frank
I too am booked on a November cruise and have not received a packet like this. The only thing that I can think of is that I booked using my DVC points. Wonder if that means that I will not get one?

Nic262 don't feel left out. I just called DCL. I'm also sailing in november and I haven't got anything from them. :confused3 A CM told me that this new packages are being sent to anyone that is sailing 12/24/05 and beyond. It's something new that DCL has implemented, and they are sending this packages 150 days from the sailings starting 12/24/05. So for anyone that is sailing before this day we are going to get the regular mailing they send, and the cruise docs 10-14 days before we leave home. :grouphug:

stampurheartout said:
Nic262 don't feel left out. I just called DCL. I'm also sailing in november and I haven't got anything from them. :confused3 A CM told me that this new packages are being sent to anyone that is sailing 12/24/05 and beyond. It's something new that DCL has implemented, and they are sending this packages 150 days from the sailings starting 12/24/05. So for anyone that is sailing before this day we are going to get the regular mailing they send, and the cruise docs 10-14 days before we leave home. :grouphug:
Thank you Stamp. I feel better now. Hope you have a great cruise in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter