is this possible??

princessap

DIS Veteran
I want to book a two night stay next week when the discounts are released....I hate having to pay more than the 200 dollar deposit in case something changes and we have to cancel and then they have had my money for months!

Could I book a package for the two nights and apply the room only discount to my package and then closer to the stay change it to a room only stay?? or would I have to cancel this reservation and start again??

thanks so much!

I want to book a two night stay next week when the discounts are released....I hate having to pay more than the 200 dollar deposit in case something changes and we have to cancel and then they have had my money for months!

Could I book a package for the two nights and apply the room only discount to my package and then closer to the stay change it to a room only stay?? or would I have to cancel this reservation and start again??

thanks so much!

You would have to cancel the package and book a room only, putting down a new deposit of 1 nights room stay and you'd receive the package deposit back as a refund on the card.

There is no way around paying the 1 night room stay for a room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter