Is this possible?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
The kids and I have AP's so no MM ~ but for our trip in Dec. my mom & grandma are joining us, they will get 4 day PH's through GAT ~ so maybe two MM's. They aren't too concerned with MM's so I thought if it'd be possible I could take one kid for one MM and the other for the other MM ~ then when my mom and grandma join us, we'd get back in with our AP's and they with their PH's ~ the only problem: they won't have handstamps and we will, we'd be going back in with our AP's and my mom & grandma with their PH's that had already been scanned for the day. Any way this could work? Seems silly if they wouldn't let us. :confused3

THe handstamp thing will stop you, that's for sure. I know it seems silly, but I think that's the way it works since they say Non- Transferrable.

One time, 4 other adults and 2 kids in our party had Early Entry, only my DD 7 still had a valid AP, the rest of us needed to upgrade. They would NOT let me squeeze her in for Early Entry with the rest of us, so her and I did not get to do it. They are really strict about it! Sorry!

Andrea

I would think that your mom and GM would only get one MM each with the 4 day PH,. Nevertheless, I agree with Matterhorn that it wouldn't work. The PH get's scanned when you first come in for the day. Subsequent entries to DL would require that you show the handstamp that you are required to get when you exit. The reason for showing the handstamp upon reentry with your pass is to prevent people from turning their PHs over to others when they leave for the day.

CalGal, parkhoppers purchased through GetAwayToday (3-day or more) receive 2 MMs instead of the usual one. That's why GAT is so dang popular with the DIS boards! :thumbsup2

DisneyMomma, where are you staying? The one way you could fix this is if you can swing staying onsite. It might almost be worth it this time, so you can enjoy MMs with your mom and grandma. Even if you can't, you may want to encourage them to use their MMs. They could really find that they would enjoy that lovely hour of very quiet lines in the parks, to see all the FL rides without a long wait (and incidentally, without the wiggly grandkids! Kids are fun, but it is really nice to do some playing in the parks without young'uns demanding a lot of attention!). Then they could go have a nice leisurely breakfast at Carnation Cafe or Cafe Orleans, while they wait for you to catch up.

We'll be at HoJo's with the ent. rate ~ it makes me sick to think of staying onsite ~ too much $$. I do hope they'll use their MM's I don't want to see them go to waste.

It would definately be a risk, one I wouldn't want to take. With that said though, I have seen a group of 4 teenaged boys allowed entry (albeit it was relunctantly) without hand stamps and the tickets had already been activated for the day. Two of the boys had smudged barely visible stamps, the cm said it looked like they had rubbed hands with someone else who had a stamp and the other two boys didn't have stamps at all. And even though they were clearly guilty the cm still let them in. I wasn't impressed, but thought I'd let you know that it appears the cm's can be persuaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter