Is this on the Dining Plan??

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
This this on the Quick Service Dining Plan.TIA

Wolfgang-Puck-Express09.jpg

DisneyRunerChick,
Thank you :banana:. Looks like I'll be getting the Quick Service Plan :thumbsup2.

Just a word of caution. While WPE is a great value on the QSDP, the other two are not. The sandwiches at Earl are all $5.99, add in a $3 drink, a $3 dessert, and tax, and you've only "spent" about $11.70. You'll be paying $37.58 for that QSDP. Subtract the EoS meal, and you need to "spend" $25.80 on your other meal and snack. That will be tough to accomplish.

Over the course of your stay, you need to average $5 snack and $16.58 per meal each day or you lose money.

Wow. I'd never done the math on that. Pollo Campero actually could put you at the $16 range, depending on what you get to drink. The entrees here are generally $8.49-$8.99; with a $3.50ish dessert from Babycakes, that's around $12-$12.50 for the meal, but they also have a drink bar with several cool options which i believe were included in the plan when we last ate there- bringing the total between $15.00-$18.
Idk. When we pay cash, it always seems ridiculously expensive there, and it seems like a better value on dining, but we've never done QSR dining plan. I'll also say they have the best QSR burgers on property IMO.

WPC is one of our fav CS options I think we ate there at total of 4 times in Oct. 3 dinners at Marketplace location and one lunch at West Side (while at DQ).

Definitely the best CS food on WDW - IMHO. :)

Here's a few of our meals.

DSC05387_zps775f8647.jpg

DSC05386_zpse158aea7.jpg

DSC05388_zps119066b2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter