• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this normal?

cinder1

Mouseketeer
Today is exactly 12 months from my daughter's desired wedding date at DW. She called her wedding sales consultant to see if she got her date and venues but her consultant is out of the office. The person who appears to be taking the consultant's calls could not tell my daughter anything other than she'd receive an email by Wednesday. My daughter is understandably antsy about her date/venues. Any advice?

My 8 month date was a Saturday so I had to wait for Monday... But my sales consultant was out of the office so I was supposed to hear back Tuesday... I finally heard Wednesday that I got my date and time. Unfortunately sometimes you just have to be patient.

My year-out date was a weekend also, and I also didn't hear back until Tuesday.

Ours is tentatively waiting for secure from DFTW too. I know how she feels!

Glad to hear she got her date & time!!
We will be down there April 9-14. Just missing you by a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter