Is this normal?

abouley

Mouseketeer
My FP+ window opens tonight so I went to login to MDE just to make sure all looked well and I was ready to go. I have a room + convention ticket reservation through the magical agency. Our reservations and tickets show up (but they assigned me the Child ticket instead of my daughter).

I clicked on make FP+ reservations and it said I didn't have a valid ticket. I was thinking maybe it's because I have the child ticket assigned to me. So, I logged in to my husband's account and he had the same message. Is that normal when the FP+ window hasn't opened up?

Do you see any issues with making FP+ tonight if I have a child ticket assigned to me? Trying to get a hold of my TA to get it changed. Could I call Disney directly do you think?

My FP+ window opens tonight so I went to login to MDE just to make sure all looked well and I was ready to go. I have a room + convention ticket reservation through the magical agency. Our reservations and tickets show up (but they assigned me the Child ticket instead of my daughter).

I clicked on make FP+ reservations and it said I didn't have a valid ticket. I was thinking maybe it's because I have the child ticket assigned to me. So, I logged in to my husband's account and he had the same message. Is that normal when the FP+ window hasn't opened up?

Do you see any issues with making FP+ tonight if I have a child ticket assigned to me? Trying to get a hold of my TA to get it changed. Could I call Disney directly do you think?
If you have a package booked, I'm fairly certain this has been an ongoing glitch. But it won't affect your window opening. As long as you see the tickets in the tickets section of MDE, you should be fine.

Completely normal. Answers to FP FAQs like yours can be found in the green link in my signature. In your case, look for the bold text.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter