Is this normal??

wdwcraz

Mouseketeer
Is it normal for being 1 month before the first MNSSHP and not one date be sold out yet? I thought at least the 30th and 31st would be gone by now.

first of all they allow alot more guests in on Oct 30 and Oct 31 than the other times.
they also allow more guests on the weekend than weekdays

when it was only in Oct - yes the 30 and 31 sold out - now it is Sept and a few days in Nov.

that say before the end of Oct - the 30 and 31 st will sell out

first of all they allow alot more guests in on Oct 30 and Oct 31 than the other times.

when it was only in Oct - yes the 30 and 31 sold out - now it is Sept and a few days in Nov.

I thought they sold the same number of tickets for every party???:confused3 Do you have a link to this info?
Also, tickets for the party on Oct 30, 2011 were still available the day of the party. Not sure if it ended up a sellout or not, but it did not sell out prior to the day of.

Alot of people may wait until just before that date to buy their tickets to see what the weather is going to be like. The tickets aren't cheap, so I know alot of people have commented on the boards here that they want to make sure that they're not going to be rained out.

I thought they sold the same number of tickets for every party???:confused3 Do you have a link to this info?
Also, tickets for the party on Oct 30, 2011 were still available the day of the party. Not sure if it ended up a sellout or not, but it did not sell out prior to the day of.

I have never heard that they sell more tickets on the 30th and 31st. Sold out is sold out.

Where is this info ? I also thought they sold the same amount . I only ask because this is great info for the site if its verified .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter