Is this new???

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
Just got our documents for the Feb 8 4 day cruise YAY:Pinkbounc
I noticed that we are going to Castaway Cay on Tuesday, then having a day at sea on the last day of the cruise. Our other 4 day cruise, Castaway Cay was the last day.
I'm trying to decide if I like this scheduleing better.
Will the Castaway club reception still be on Castaway Cay day, or the last day?
TIA

I would actually like having a day at sea after Castaway Cay. My biggest reason for this is I have felt like I should be packing during some of my Castaway Cay time because the luggage has had to be out that evening. If there was a day at sea after it, I would not be worried about getting everything done the same day as Castaway Cay. Kim

I would LOVE to have a day at sea after Castaway Cay. Actually, I'd love the to have a day at sea before arriving back home. I have never seen this on the schedule.

I think the day at Castaway is so nice that a day of real relaxation on the ship to enjoy before leaving would be the BEST way to end the vacation.

I believe the schedule got changed to help docking at Castaway Cay. If the 4-night Wonder is not able to dock on Tuesday, they are able to make another attempt on Wednesday.

I can't answer the Castaway Club question - when we were on the ship in October, we weren't members yet!

Good point chl2 :D
The more I've thought about it, the better a day at sea on the last day sounds to me!

We did this on our Jan 2003 Wonder cruise. I think if you don't go to Freeport, you dock on the 3rd day at CC. I'm pretty sure our CC reception was on Castaway Cay day. I agree about the packing question. Much better to not have to rush packing after CC!

I think that sounds great!! I love CC so much but also feel pressured to get back to the ship and pack. If I had a day at sea after it I wouldn't go back to the ship until "last call" at 4:00. (we usually head back at 2:00 now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter