Is This Month's Dream Month Tearing Friends Apart?

<3 Sunset <3

be dazzled! ♥
Ok..
Ever Since Dream Month Was Brought To Vmk People that Have Great
Friends are being teared apart from Them.
I Mean like How Could u Just Abandon Your Friends Or Best Friends.
Bc Another One Of there friends has a whoe a lot of dream stuff
like i have been losing some of my friends
But I'm Tellling You this Vmk didn't realize what this could do to friendship or
anything else in vmk.

Everyone Just Please Realize That Always hold on to your friends
try not to feel left out .
I Know the feeling trust Me.:guilty:

I personally, haven't experienced this..
Maybe they really weren't your friends, it seems really rude to just leave after someone they know gets dreams stuff.

I don't think a friendship should be based on how many rare pixels someone has. If you were friends for the right reasons, they shouldn't leave.

Hmm, in my experience I have met many new wonderful friends and have had a great time forming search parties with them to find the Dream squad!! Perhaps you are running with the wrong crowd or your friends really weren't friends after all. If you need a great friend just hang out with us!!

for me it's the opposite. I have met many wonderful friends through this! People I probably never would have connected with! I am pretty new to VMK and because of Dream Month, I have started to enjoy it a whole lot more because of the great new people I have met! :thumbsup2

Honestly, if people are losing friends over this, it is time to GET OFF THE COMPUTER.

rofl thought you might get a kick out of this have a good night :)

You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

Or James Taylor's You've got a friend ;)

When youre down and troubled
And you need a helping hand
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
And you know whereever I am
Ill come running, oh yeah baby
To see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All you have to do is call
And Ill be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Youve got a friend.

If the sky above you
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know where ever I am
Ill come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you got to do is call
And Ill be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, aint it good to know that youve got a friend?
People can be so cold.
Theyll hurt you and desert you.
Well theyll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but dont you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
Ill come running to see you again.
Oh babe, dont you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all youve got to do is call.
Lord, Ill be there, yes I will.
Youve got a friend.
Youve got a friend.
Aint it good to know youve got a friend.
Aint it good to know youve got a friend.
Youve got a friend.

rofl thought you might get a kick out of this have a good night :)

When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

nice Samariah lol thx for talking to me about tis i really appreticate it :)

I can relate to this.

My sister and I were roaming vmk trying to find the host and win the dream prizes(mostly the room). The first time we won the red tent and sea green cactus. Than the next night we won the shirt and ears. I actually got 2 sets of ears because I had taken mine off because people would not leave me alone, than out pops the host in the room were in and she gives me the same prize again. Make sure you are wearing any prizes you have won so far so the host will replace it with something else.
So after we got the ears we went to show some of our friends and wow, the response was so different from them. One walked away from me and would not even speak, another one said that we should let others get a prize before we get a second prize(even though we did not get ears until the last night) And like I said the 2nd set of ears the host appeared in a room I was already in and she did not say what we were getting, and by the time I saw what she gave me she was gone from the room. We actually had very few say congrats to us.

All they could seem to say was why did'nt you message me and tell me to come. Well because I am not a fast typer and the room was full before I could even bring up the message screen. They never thought about which friend I should message first, or the fact that they have not even been trying to find the host themselves. They have been sitting by themselves in their own rooms building stuff hoping the host would show up in a room with one person in it.

So yes I can relate to the topic of this thread, and I am recruiting new friends now if anybody wants to sign up.

I personally, haven't experienced this..
Maybe they really weren't your friends, it seems really rude to just leave after someone they know gets dreams stuff.

I don't think a friendship should be based on how many rare pixels someone has. If you were friends for the right reasons, they shouldn't leave.

::yes::

It's a sad day when a person allows jealousy over pixels to disrupt a friendship.

I can relate to this.

My sister and I were roaming vmk trying to find the host and win the dream prizes(mostly the room). The first time we won the red tent and sea green cactus. Than the next night we won the shirt and ears. I actually got 2 sets of ears because I had taken mine off because people would not leave me alone, than out pops the host in the room were in and she gives me the same prize again. Make sure you are wearing any prizes you have won so far so the host will replace it with something else.
So after we got the ears we went to show some of our friends and wow, the response was so different from them. One walked away from me and would not even speak, another one said that we should let others get a prize before we get a second prize(even though we did not get ears until the last night) And like I said the 2nd set of ears the host appeared in a room I was already in and she did not say what we were getting, and by the time I saw what she gave me she was gone from the room. We actually had very few say congrats to us.

All they could seem to say was why did'nt you message me and tell me to come. Well because I am not a fast typer and the room was full before I could even bring up the message screen. They never thought about which friend I should message first, or the fact that they have not even been trying to find the host themselves. They have been sitting by themselves in their own rooms building stuff hoping the host would show up in a room with one person in it.

So yes I can relate to the topic of this thread, and I am recruiting new friends now if anybody wants to sign up.

Uh..Will You Pleeeease, Meet Me On Vmk? Im Willing To But Those Extra Ears!
VMK Name: Jewels.Dream

Plz Plz Plz, And Ty!
Isabella Jillian

i dont think it's tearing friends apart, but i find dreams month very frustrating.

Uh..Will You Pleeeease, Meet Me On Vmk? Im Willing To But Those Extra Ears!
VMK Name: Jewels.Dream

Plz Plz Plz, And Ty!
Isabella Jillian
They are non-tradeable.
OT: Your signature has way too many lines. The most you can have is 12.

My experiences with dreams month, so far, have been mostly positive. I must admit, though, I have seen a lot of negativity associated with the prizes and some of my friends that I didn't expect to see. I am always glad when my friends win and share in their joy when they show me their new toys. I am saddened to see some others whine and complain about not having won anything. It starts a trend of negative thinking and that's never a good thing. I will continue sharing in the joy I see when peeps win and try turning the complainers around with some laughs and reminders that they are not alone. If nothing else, I feel better knowing I'm a happy lose.her rather than a bitter complainer.

I have seen friends brought together much more than torn apart. I have seen a few cases where that wasnt the case, but thankfully it was not the majority.

This event brings back the old VMK to me. We used to always sit around in a room or in Central Plaza and just chat. I love hanging with people and meeting new people and Dis peeps, especially. What is so fun is that alot of people create trivia games and give out some generous prizes. That is the magic of Disney on VMK.

I have found my friends to be really excited for my wins. Which means more to me than the items. To be able to share my disappointments in the loser club to the highs I winning has been so wonderful. Though I do miss my friends in the loser club. :(

Maybe they will let me in to give a motivational talk. Since I have been in the loser club all my life hehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter