Is this doable?

dont think so. Earliest you can go through first FP checkpoint is 11:30. You may have to wait to get through second check, then wait to get to loading. You then will see a pre boarding show.

I would also say that it won't work out. You would have to get super lucky to make it if at all.

Nope. Even if you enter Soarin' at 11:25, you won't leave the ride until 11:45 (if you're lucky.) Then you have to walk out of the park, wait for the monorail, take the monorail to the TTC, wait for another monorail, ride the monorail to MK, go through bag check, walk though the tapstyles, and then walk all the way back to the park. All of that's going to at least an hour - probably closer to 90 minutes.

11:30 fast pass to Soarin', then 12:30 lunch ADR at BOG? Thanks!
Unfortunately, I second the no. There can be a wait of 20 minutes even with the fastpass plus the attraction time. Perfect scenario you would be leaving Soarin in 30 minutes. Realistically, more like 45 minutes. Then you are at the mercy of the monorail fairies and a 5-10 minute walk back to BOG. I think you would be ok if you moved it 30 minutes earlier.

12:30 the next day, perhaps, but not 12:30 the same day. Even if you left Epcot at 11:30, I doubt you'd make BOG by 12:30 the same day.

Nope. Ditto everything said above. Especially hard to figure are the wait times in the FP+ line at Soarin', the wait at the Monorail, the Bag Check line at MK, the walk to BOG and that's far more than 1 hour. Don't stress yourself. I'd rearrange something so that you enjoy your time, not just check things off your list of "must dos".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter