• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is This Bad?

eeyorepixie

AKA Queenie
O.K. I have been waiting to find out where the Magic or Wonder is going for the summer of 2012, it the destinations do not work form me...It will be Fantasy summer 2013...

So is it bad that I am already buying clothes for the trip:rolleyes1

Seriously I am, I have already 2 gorgeous shirts that scream Disney cruise to me:rotfl2:

Just wanted to see if anyone else was as crazy as me:lmao:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! We are already planning our Fantasy June 2013 trip! I even have the staterooms selected! I'm just waiting for the reservations to open so I can actually book it. I plan to book it the very first day they open reservations! I've been buying little things (e.g. passporter passholder, etc.) based on "tips" from others, but no clothing yet. I need a vacation-planning intervention! lol! :woohoo:

I guess I just need to do something to feel like I am going on a Disney cruise :lmao: I am sick enough that I may even beging my Fish Extenders, lol.

I am on here 20 times a day it seems...uggh, maybe I will be better once I put a deposit down. Yeah, who am I kidding.:rotfl: Put me down for an intervention too, because I have done the same except the passporter....hmmm, I feel the need to get on now. I must be a Disney marketing dream...or at least I am doing my part for the economy.

I would post pics of the clothes, but I am tech challenged:confused3

My middle DD must be feeling it too, because she said to me "I am going to save my money for a big floppy beach hat":rolleyes1

I think if my trip is not until 2013 I will have more cover ups than Charlie Sheen has rants:eek:

No, you aren't the only one! :lmao: I seldom have the opportunity to dress up, so I am absolutely loving the idea of formal and semi-formal night. I've already purchased 2 pairs of shoes and a little black dress ($8 on Ebay! :banana:) Oh, and a new duffel for the luggage collection. I'm already planning my pirate costume too, and am dismayed to find that I waited too long to find boots on clearance this year. I'm loving the challenge to find everything as inexpensively as I can. I'd be shopping for the kids' stuff too, but as it's fairly likely that they'll have the nerve to grow in the next 600 days, I'll have to just focus on myself (oh darn). :rotfl2:

I agree that it helps "make the trip real" when it's so very very far out.

Don't worry Eeyorepixie, I'm planning for a cruise I haven't even booked or chosen yet. I'll see you at the intervention with the rest. Hope there will be refreshments :)

Don't worry...you are not the only one...I am also planning either for summer of 2012 or 2013...and my Dh has NO idea !!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

I am trying to figure out how much it would cost..we live in Italy and flying to the USA is not cheap....so in order to make the best out of a cruise...I would also like to do the parks as well !

We have been twice to Disneyland PAris and once to WDW...none of my friends understand why I want to go back:confused3 ....onle here we are understood !

At the moment I just have to see how I can save in order to be able to make this dream a reality !!

It's great to know I am not the only "a Disney crazy ! " !! :banana:

I spend way more time on here than FB too! Maybe we can hold our intervention on the same sailing....then we can all have a round of drinks! :cool1:

LOL - you are not alone. We are leaving in three weeks (from today - WOO HOO) for our Dream B2B but yesterday while doing last minute shopping I bought my DD a formal black dress for our MR cruise next year (that I haven't even booked yet....will do that when I am on the Dream). :thumbsup2

We don't have a formal night on the Dream (doing 4 night followed by 3 night, so we will only have a dress-up night) and she already has her "dress-up" outfit ready.....but I couldn't resist getting her the dress for the next cruise already ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter