Is this ADR possible to make?

Mocharilla

DIS Veteran
I've got an 8 AM ADR at CMC, and we're staying at the Poly.

Both Epcot and MK open at 9 AM that day.

We don't have a car.

I'm not seeing this as possible, but am I missing something?

Edit: They open at 9. Accidently typed 8.

Is CMC Cape May? I was thinking it couldn't be Chef Mickey's since that would be easy. Could you take a bus to the Beach Club from the TTC? Buses start running at least an hour or so before the parks open.

You could also take a cab.

I'm sure there is another way that someone will come up with - these just came to mind quickly for me!

Buses and monorails will be running
You could take monorail to MK- then bus to BC- that will take a while so your best bet is to take a cab!

CMC = Chef Mickey's? I couldn't think of anything else.

No issue - you just take the monorail from the Poly to the Contemporary.

I'm not sure what your question is if you're talking about Chef Mickey's. Park opening times shouldn't impact that at all that I can see - you're taking the resort monorail which does a Poly-GF-MK-Contemporary-TTC loop.

Edited: Oh! Never mind - I see now Cape May Clambake! Personally, I would take a cab to the Beach Club.

CMC = Cape May Cafe, at the Beach Club.

The reason I ask is because our ADR is at the same time the buses start running.

I didn't think of a cab. What cab company would I use? Didn't really know there were cabs. :confused3 (In WDW that is.)

Cab it no question! Def the easiest and fastest way to get to the Beach Club that early in the morning.

Go down to the Great Ceremonial House, there is a cab stand right outside the main entrance, tell the person at the cab stand whrere you want to go and how many people are in your party and they will call a cab. Chances are there will be one already threre.

There are tons of cabs around at the resorts and parks - definitely use one for things times like that.

Another vote for cabs. We usually use them for breakfasts at non-monorail resorts as well as after dinners if we're returning to resorts. I've never had any problem finding one at any resort. Usually one or two "standard" cabs and another van-style for larger parties.

I just want to add that the only place you can't take a cab to is the MK. The cabs will drop you off at the TTC.

You have two options...take an early morning bus, at 7am, to DHS and then walk to the BC..about 20 mins. Or, take a cab. A cab would be my choice. If there isn't a cab waiting out front, you can have one called. Just ask valet or bell services to have a cab called. If taking a cab, you need to leave the Polynesian by 7:40 or so...that way you arrive at the podium a bit before your ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter