is this a pin? or just a general public offer?

akayf

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip in Nov and I just got a postcard with special offers on select resorts. The only deluxes it is good at are Animal Kingdom and Wiliderness Lodge(we were planning on staying at the Contemp. but I might sway DH to stay at WL if the price is right) I want to compare the prices of the CR vs the WL. I can't find a 15 digit number anywhere on the card. It says to mention package code ___(3 digit/letter combo) So is this an actual PIN or just a general public code? I don't see any special offers for nov on the website. How do I use this info to compare prices?

We're planning a trip in Nov and I just got a postcard with special offers on select resorts. The only deluxes it is good at are Animal Kingdom and Wiliderness Lodge(we were planning on staying at the Contemp. but I might sway DH to stay at WL if the price is right) I want to compare the prices of the CR vs the WL. I can't find a 15 digit number anywhere on the card. It says to mention package code ___(3 digit/letter combo) So is this an actual PIN or just a general public code? I don't see any special offers for nov on the website. How do I use this info to compare prices?

Since it's a 3 digit combo I would say that it is not a pin and if you call then you will probably just get rack rate quotes. There isn't anything out pin code wise for November or any discounts out yet for general public either.

I agree. It doesn't hurt to call though. Just do all the math before you call.

I just did that over the weekend because DH said he found a "great deal" and because i watch like a hawk I knew that he was probably sucked into fancy Mouse talk. Sure enough, when I got the quote it was rack rate. It did sound like a good deal though until you get the final numbers from the cast member.

Good luck and if you call, please post and let us know what you find out. :wizard:

Wasn't an offer. That is pretty sneaky of them. The way they worded it sounded like it was only good at certain resorts. On the bright side though, at least I know I'm on their mailing list so hopefully some pixie dust will eventually make its way to my mailbox.

I got the SX6 email as well and would like to know what it is. Anyone?

It's a package code. Whenever you have a reservation there is a package code attached to it depending upon the special, room, dp, tickets, etc.

That package code is probably just a general rack rate code for a room and tickets or room/tix/dp.

Just regular marketing tactics - DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER :lmao:

jsteiner20 said:
I got the SX6 email as well and would like to know what it is. Anyone?

I have received two emails from Disney Destinations since Friday reminding me about my saved offers and a link with that code to make actual reservations. I priced it out for several resorts and it is just rack rate for a package. I was so excited when I saw the first email in my inbox and then disappointed. Only once have I received an actual pin code and it was literally a few days after coming home from WDW and I couldn't use it.

I also rec'd the email from Disney Destintions yesterday my initial excitement wore off fast when I saw the 3 digit "booking code" and realized that It was just one of their Marketing ploys And not a pin! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter