• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a pin? Help!

pamelaz

Meowza
Hi guys,

Back from a few months MIA.. hoping for another trip this year. All this pin business has be very confused though.

I recently received a email from Disney and at the very bottom it says: Be sure to mention your PIN: *THEN IT GIVES A NUMBER*

Is this a promo discount pin?
How do I know what the offer is?
The email has no prices or offers on it.
Clicking the link has me enter my last name and zipcode.. but then it says "Click here to confirm your address to receive your vacation package". That sounds scary!

Or is this just a general email and not a pin?

Thanks!

Is the email from Disney Destinations? If so, it's a PIN of some sort.

Its safe to use. the reason they ask for your address is to verify that its really you and not someone taking your offer :) If you get something like that from someone other than disney destinations then i wouldnt trust it

Clicking the link has me enter my last name and zipcode.. but then it says "Click here to confirm your address to receive your vacation package". That sounds scary!

Or is this just a general email and not a pin?

Thanks!

It's safe to enter your last name and zipcode :). I was leary too when I received my first email pin code, but as the pp said, it's just a way to verify that you're the one who the pin is intended for :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter