Is this a good week to go?

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
We are going back the week of April 20th. A friend gave us a timeshare gift. This is the only week we can go. Any comments about weather,how busy are the parks, etc. Thanks:thumbsup2

MA and a lot of other New England schools are on break that week. We've been going this week for the past few years. It's busy, but not too bad. I think it's better than the summer, crowd-wise. Also, the weather is beautiful! A little cool in the evenings and first thing in the AM (we usually bring sweatshirts), but warm, sunny, and not humid during the day. Have fun. Maybe we'll see you there - we arrive on the 21st.

We went this same week a few yrs ago. It was perfect - not hot yet but warm. I did not think it was too crowded. I'd like to go back again in 2010 and this is the week I'd pick.

We are another family from MA that will be there that week. It is Spring Break for a lot of us and the crowds can vary. The weather has been REAL NICE the last few years we have been going. It is also during the time of the Flower & garden Festival at EPCOT and that is something to see.

Have fun!

Jill

We'll be there that week too. (April 17-24) It's spring break for us - don't care if it's busy. We're just thrilled we're able to go!

It's our first time going for April break too (NH). we usually go in July and are trying to stay away from the humidity :upsidedow

According to the crowd level predictor on Touringplans.com it looks like a really good week to go!

That was the week we went last year--I thought we were missing the spring break crowds but there are still some off at that time. I think that week is the week after Easter this year. The weather was nice during the day but not too hot, the nights were cool & I actually put long pants on the kids & jackets in the evenings, just coats for a short time early morning--no rain at all! Like the others said the crowds are busy but manageable. Some rides we could just walk on, others we would wait about 45 minutes if we didn't do fastpass. The flower & garden show at Epcot is absolutely beautiful & theres tons of great photo ops. They have lots of photopass people set up by the best flower displays that have characters made up in them. I think it's a great time to go!

it's when we're going- I picked the week based on touringplans.com's crowd predictions. I thought Spring Break would be over by then, but I guess I was wrong! Hopefully there won't be TOO many spring breaks going on to cause much of a problem though!

That is our school vacation week here in our CT town. I know quite a few families that are going to WDW that week. I'd bet that it will be crowded.

A little bit crowded for that week but you can managed it. Some of our friends are having their trip too. I hope all of you will totally enjoy your vacation, How I wish I could come with them. :sad2:

Enjoy and have a safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter