Is this a good sign for a future pin code?

Call 407 939 5277 and ask if you have a PIN code in your name. They will tell you if you are eligible for a discount. It worked for me! Try it!

I called Disney last night and asked if I had a PIN code...and I did!!! For free dining, and it included Port Orleans!!! Which was my original first choice resort, before I knew it was excluded from free dining...well now I have switched my resort AGAIN, but this time is the last time! :) From Wilderness Resort to Animal Kingdom Lodge because of the pool situation, now to Port Orleans French Quarter, keeping my free dining and saving myself $. I am a happy girl. I urge everyone planning a Disney world trip to call and ask about a PIN. I had to pull the info out of the girl on the phone, she didn't just spill the info, but I got it!!! :):joker:

Same for me, I was super nice on the phone. She's like yep you have a code... I'm thinking to myself anddddd what is it??? I had to ask her and then she told me "well it's not for fall" and was like "can I help you with anything else??" I knew I couldn't use the code but she didnt offer to give it to me or anything haha. It was like she didn't wanna tell me, haha.

What is a Pin code and how can I get one...

There special discounts just for you that you can get through Disney. There is no way to get one exactly, but signing up for an account, and requesting a Disney planning DVD get you on the mailing list. I did that, plus keep putting packages in my cart, and when I called today I had a pin on my account. I'd like to note too I only signed up MAYBE a month ago. But there is no explanation on how they send out the codes. They can come snail mail, or email as well.

I called Disney tonight and she said it's a "fluke" to get a pin and it's not a good discount.. Just the same offer as before... I would love to get free dining as a discount!!!

Call 407 939 5277 and ask if you have a PIN code in your name. They will tell you if you are eligible for a discount. It worked for me! Try it!

Do they really look it up by name? I created 5 accounts in my name, would they have to check each of them for a PIN? Lol

I believe they look it up by mailing address, but the CM is able to see all the accounts/names associated with the address. I was a little embarrassed when one CM confirmed my primary email address and then proceeded to confirm the other 3 in my name and those in my husband's name. I pictured her in a cubicle surrounded by other CMs, all having a laugh at my expense. :)

But, hey, I can stand a few seconds of embarrassment for some free dining!

I'm thrilled to hear of all the others who are also receiving the PINs!!

I believe they look it up by mailing address, but the CM is able to see all the accounts/names associated with the address. I was a little embarrassed when one CM confirmed my primary email address and then proceeded to confirm the other 3 in my name and those in my husband's name. I pictured her in a cubicle surrounded by other CMs, all having a laugh at my expense. :)

But, hey, I can stand a few seconds of embarrassment for some free dining!

I'm thrilled to hear of all the others who are also receiving the PINs!!

When I called they had my previous address, which I don't even remember signing up then. I know that was my first time at Disney, so maybe I did? However I tried to change it and the automated thing was driving me bonkers, so when I finally got a CM they just asked my last name, and then confirmed my first. She didn't ask me anything about my address, and when I signed up currently I used my current address. So i'm not sure if it's name, or address..

I also have 2 accounts under my name, and I was super nervous she'd ask me which account haha.

How often can you get a pin and wgat is the pin good for that people that had one

In January of 2013 I started planning our Disney trip for the last week of October 2013. I made an account for all 4 of us. You do not have a better chance of getting a pin code. They are all connected to one account since you all have the same address. I looked everyday till October for a pin code and never received one. But let me tell you after my trip which I went all out for and by the time it was over with I spent around $10,000. I know CRAZY! I started getting pin codes for this fall. I have received 2 pin codes a month via email starting in May and about 5 pin code offers in the mail since March. I think since I spent a small fortune on last years trip, they send me pin codes every month hoping I will spend a small fortune again lol. Well I can't affort to go this summer or fall so I have all of these pin codes going to waste :sad2: I plan on going again next year so I am almost positive I wont get 1 pin code for next year :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter