Is this a good price? aulani...

I'm not an expert of the Aulani market, but it looks a great price.
So good, in fact, that it has a very high risk of not passing ROFR. I would say try it, but be prepared for a delusion.

Just wondering if I should proceed or not? We love Aulani and spent over 10k in room fees last year and we would like to go this year for and again it will cost over $10k.

We can purchase (3) 200 point contracts for $88 a point with the subsidized MF's.

Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm confused. Didn't you already buy this a few months back?

It passed Disney.....The seller had some issues and it took an extremely long time to get sorted out apparantly. We can opt out if we choose....its been going on for so long that I have lost some of my "thunder". I haven't been watching the boards lately and wanted to see if it was still a good deal.

I personally think its a great deal if its already passed through Disney, subsidized dues and 88.00PP and you know you will go there sounds like a win win to me! Good luck

It's a great deal with subsidized dues.
Direct, with higher dues, is $131 assuming you want 600 points (3x 200 resale is what I saw you discussing). That does include a $1,000 developer credit, but $88 is still $44 per point cheaper and lesser dues.

If it's been months you may have to resubmit for ROFR and it may not pass this time around. It might be worth proceeding with the current ROFR and hoping no one blows the whistle.

Wow I guess someone told him or her to get rid of rtheir remarks. Interesting...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter