Is this a good deal?

bama3

Earning My Ears
I book a full size car with Alamo yesterday for $195.00 total taxes included. We are flying into Tampa. How is the service in Tampa. Do you think I could find a better deal? I used a coupon from the Ent. Book. Thanks!

I booked for the week of Thanksgiving. We booked for seven days. Do you think I got a good deal?

for full size for Thanksgiving week, I think you did great! Just watch the added charges, and you'll be fine. (check your car insurance policy to make sure it covers rentals, and then don't take the insurance they will try to sell you if it does. Also, fill the car up yourself instead of letting them fill on return. Much cheaper!)

I don't think it's a bad deal, but I think you might be able to do better. It's a little early for some of the discount codes for November. Keep an eye on mousesavers.com for new/extended codes. Periodically check all the rental company's websites and use any/all available codes. It takes a bit of time and effort, but you can often save good money.

You can also try priceline for a rental car. Go to www.biddingfortravel.com for info on how to best use priceline and advice on how much to bid.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter