Is there time for both the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim and a Snorkel Trip?

douglas_in_philly

Earning My Ears
I'm interested in doing both the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim and a snorkeling trip (either the Caribbean Queen or the Catamaran Sail and Reef Snorkeling) when the Disney Dream docks in Nassau during our 3 night cruise.

Is there time to do both activities?

Any downside to trying to do them both in one day? Will we be missing other things? Would we still have time to walk around Nassau at all?

Thanks!

I think the only way you'll have time to do both, is to schedule the Dolphin Swim at the earliest time available. My DD did the swim (I have details & pics in my 2009 TR), and I just did the observer. Our scheduled time was at 12:45pm. There are certain times scheduled for the boat to take you back to the ship, and when we went, the last available boat ride back was 4:30pm.

When we went, we ate breakfast, got off the boat and shopped, got back on the boat for lunch, then met for our excursion. So we had plenty of time to walk around Nassau.

I think you would have time for both, and maybe a quick walk around/shopping at Nassau. Be sure to book your excursion ASAP, so you can get the earliest time.

The earliest return form blue lagoon is 1:30 getting you back to Nassau at 2ish.
Sometimes the ships stays in port until 2 am so your second question really depends on how long you are in port:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter