• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there still an AP discount?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
When we were at WDW in May, several of the shops were giving a discount to Annual Passholders. Of course, they didn't publicize this, you had to know enough to ask. Does anybody know if there is current such a program?

According to the Passholder website:

Passholders get 10% off select merchandise at Walt Disney Resort stores now through September 30, 2010.

With this Passholder discount, it's a great time to shop for something special. And if you're a Premium Passholder, you can save 20% on select merchandise at Walt Disney Resort stores while this offer lasts.
Visit today–don't delay!

Offer is valid only at the Walt Disney World® Resort, offer is valid only at select Walt Disney World Resort stores. The Passholder discount is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to, China, Japan, and Morocco pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot®, Arribas Brothers®, Basin®, Basin White, Cirque du Soleil®, Curl by Sammy Duval, Ghiradelli®, House of Blues®, Hoypoloi, LEGO Imagination Center®, Magic Masters, Magnetron, Niki Bryan Spas, Orlando Harley Davidson® Store, Planet Hollywood®, Rainforest Cafe®, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Rubio Balloon Arts, SD Watersports, Sosa Cigar, Starabillias, Sunglass Icon®, Surrey Bike Rental, T-Rex Café Shop, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Discount is not valid on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney gift cards, videos, DVDs and CDs, Disney Dollars, sundries, periodicals, digital and video cameras, disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics (e.g., CD players, TVs, DVD players), tobacco, alcohol, In-Park balloon vendors, Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g. strollers, ECV, etc.), all Titleist® and Cobra® golf equipment, National brand fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Personalization, Imaging and PhotoPass® products, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski® Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, other collectibles and select merchandise. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases. A valid Walt Disney World® Resort Passholder ID must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount.

Thanks Tracey! I'll have to remember to ask for it next trip. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say that this was still in effect. Every store we shopped in had the discounts. 20% off added up fast. Just ask everywhere to be sure.

Mel

I was still getting discount on Saturday (2nd Oct). I had a "non premium" A/P and was getting 10% discount

I was still getting discount on Saturday (2nd Oct). I had a "non premium" A/P and was getting 10% discount

Glad you mentioned this. We're back and need to pick up a few more items before we return home. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter