Is there still a beach chair swap for VERO?

3DisneyKids

More Drink, Less Run...Since 2008
I know that several years ago there was a beach chair swap going on for those of us on the Boards who were heading to Vero. I can't find a current thread. Does anyone know if there is still a swap?

Any information is always appreciated. :)

Sadly, no. However, sometimes people who are leaving come here to say they have chairs to leave for someone arriving. I am not sure if the problem was collecting money on the Disboards, there were swaps on the budget board that were discontinued, or problems with storage at Vero.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We had one in 2009, but after that we could no longer do them on the disboards if it involved money. You could do one but not if it involves money. That is an over-simplification but basically what the rule is.

We had one in 2009, but after that we could no longer do them on the disboards if it involved money. You could do one but not if it involves money. That is an over-simplification but basically what the rule is.

Yep, we were in that one back in 2009. We had 2 sets of chairs/umbrellas and they were very nice too.

I had chairs this year and offered them on the VB thread, but I guess no one here was going the 2nd week of April. Left them out in front of our BC when we checked out, so hopefully a VB lover picked them up.

Over on TUG, we have a Hawaii chair/board/umbrella exchange. Got to meet a fellow member in the parking lot of the Westin Princeville as he did the exchange. DH thought I was a bit nuts, but that is nothing new.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter