Is there palstic wrapping service at Orlando Airport?

andreschris

Earning My Ears
At my airport for $5 you can have your car seat covered in a plastic wrap to protect it if your going to baggage checked it or gate checked it. Does anyone knows if they have this same service at the Orlando Int'l Airport for the return home?

I don't know if MCO has a plastic wrapping service like that, but I do know I've asked the airline for a large plastic bag for my carseat and received one for free.

I've flown Jetblue, Continental, and Song (Delta).

I've received a bag when I've done both curbside check-in and check-in at the gate.

Is there any way you could save the plastic wrap to use on your trip home? Or just use the car seat on the plane?

When we checked my DD's car seat in 2005, they just put the car seat into a plastic bag and taped it shut. Didn't cost a thing.

Hmm, maybe it depends on the airline. Both ways our checked carseat just got a tag on it, no bag. On the return trip, it was raining in MKE so when we got the carseat off the baggage carousel it was wet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter