Is there free wireless in any resort?

chuchubipretu

Mouseketeer
My son will be picking up two online classes for the summer while we are at WDW and will need wireless access to continue his course work. I have only heard about the ethernet connection for one hour for $9.95 but are there any resorts or locations at the resorts that would offer free wireless? Thanks for the input.

i don't know about the wireless, but the rooms have the ethernet connection 24 hours for $9.95. not for just an hour! Good luck!

I don't think there are any free access areas in the WDW resort (but I could be wrong).

However, the internet fee is $9.95 for 24 hours (not one hour)...so, if you plan it correctly, he might be able to get on two different days for the same fee.

Good luck!

The only wireless Internet service available is in the public areas of the convention resorts, but it is not free. The charge is the same $9.95 for 24 hours as the in-room wired Internet.

No, but we're with Sprint, so we're getting a card for our laptop before we leave. It's cheaper in the long run than paying for daily service in our room everytime we go down. That's one thing that I think is the biggest rip-off about WDW - what hotel charges for internet these days?!?!?!!! Other than that - it's not going to keep me from visiting, so I guess they've got me :)

Posted by kittycat9----- "That's one thing that I think is the biggest rip-off about WDW - what hotel charges for internet these days?!?!?!!! Other than that - it's not going to keep me from visiting, so I guess they've got me"

Actually, most upscale hotels these days charge for internet services (which does seem odd, given that they cost more than the less expensive hotels). Ritz Carlton, Westin, Waldorf Astoria, Four Seasons--just to name a few---all charge for internet access. It's usually closer to $25 per 24 hours, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter