• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there free Wi-Fi anywhere in Kidani?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
I know we will have wired internet access in the room, but is there also Wi-Fi in the lobby or anyplace else in Kidani or even Animal Kingdom Lodge???

Thanks SOOO much in advance for your help!

Best wishes,
David

Just came back from WDW and stayed at Jambo House, I was using my I-pad by the pool area and the Wi-Fi was not good. Took forever to load pages, move into lobby and it worked fine. Hope this helps.

WelcomeHome said:
I know we will have wired internet access in the room, but is there also Wi-Fi in the lobby or anyplace else in Kidani or even Animal Kingdom Lodge???

Thanks SOOO much in advance for your help!

Best wishes,
David

There is no more wired Internet. There is free wireless in all resorts now. Performance can be spotty as the PP mentioned.

I had no problem using wifi in our room at AKL in June.

Stayed in Kidani on 5th(?) floor and had no trouble in my room or near the elevators or lobby. I was only really checking email, so not sure about speed if you are doing some major browsing, but I was quite satisfied.

We stayed one night in Kidani in june and had better luck there than the entire week at BCV. The server in our part of BCV kept going down and we had to call tech services or whatever to have them reset it several times.

From all the posts I've read about Disney wi-fi, it seems totally the luck of the draw what your experience will be. I have read good and bad about every DVC resort. I had really lousy wifi in my Kidani room last May but others have had decent connectivity. If I were in need of reliable service for work reasons while at Disney I would definitely not rely on the free wifi. In fact I bought a 4G iPad just so I could avoid using the wifi for my personal internet needs. I want vacation time to be hassle-free.

We were in Kidani the last week in August. The wifi was there but was sketchy. Sometimes it worked and sometimes I needed to shut down my browser and try again. It was sufficient for my needs but not for my husbands.

We were at Kidani last week of August and had no problems. We only used wifi after 9 pm but it worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter