• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there ever any variation with christmas decorations in the park?

inelegancex

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking how lovely it would be if they had new decorations and everything this year, i'm hoping with the 20th finishing they will be doing it a bit bigger this year - has anyone heard anything?

:)

ATM Christmas and Halloween is very much under wraps, not much has been mentioned.

Having said that Christmas season hasn't changed much over the past few years. I would love them to bring back the old Christmas parade which had reindeer etc for the season

I would imagine that budget restrictions will mean much will be the same but last year we did get the introduction of the short Christmas parade three times daily which was a nice touch and you never know.

I heard last year that there is now a new Christmas Tree for Main Street but it was not used last year so hopefully we will get to see this new tree this year and there is a rumoured to be a new screen in Dreams! for Christmas.

Guess we will have to wait for the Christmas Press Release from DLP to tell us all what's in store for this year. I hope they have a show this year.

I heard last year that there is now a new Christmas Tree for Main Street but it was not used last year so hopefully we will get to see this new tree this year and there is a rumoured to be a new screen in Dreams! for Christmas.

Guess we will have to wait for the Christmas Press Release from DLP to tell us all what's in store for this year. I hope they have a show this year.

Wow this was the news I was hoping for! :cool1: that would be so great!

All there is at the moment is this teasing extract from the new brochure:
Sleigh-loads of festive magic await your family of two gift-wrapped months. Watch as gifts come to life and Santa's elves scramble after escaped soldiers, dolls and a dancing aeroplane. Now here comes Mickey and his Disney friends all in this exciting happening! Filled with seasonal stars, sparkling shows and an enchanting atmosphere, this year's celebration is a very merry must!

All there is at the moment is this teasing extract from the new brochure:
Sleigh-loads of festive magic await your family of two gift-wrapped months. Watch as gifts come to life and Santa's elves scramble after escaped soldiers, dolls and a dancing aeroplane. Now here comes Mickey and his Disney friends all in this exciting happening! Filled with seasonal stars, sparkling shows and an enchanting atmosphere, this year's celebration is a very merry must!

That sounds very much like the Christmas Calvacade they had last year.

I don't mind what they have! It will be our first trip in the Christmas season and I am already soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

From what I read of the recent shareholders meeting with Philippe Gas in London it sounds like they will be concentrating more on specific seasons, such as Halloween and Christmas, rather than general festivals like the New Generation etc. Hopefully this will mean that Christmas will only get better from now on. I also remember reading that extra floats would be added to the Christmas Cavalcade each year until it becomes a full-sized parade.

From what I read of the recent shareholders meeting with Philippe Gas in London it sounds like they will be concentrating more on specific seasons, such as Halloween and Christmas, rather than general festivals like the New Generation etc. Hopefully this will mean that Christmas will only get better from now on. I also remember reading that extra floats would be added to the Christmas Cavalcade each year until it becomes a full-sized parade.

Yay :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter