Is there anywhere to find a discount on UGG classic short boots?

disneystar65

Earning My Ears
Hello,
All my daughter wants for her birthday is a pair of brown classic ugg short boots and being budget minded as all of you, I refuse to pay full price.
Does anyone have any codes, know any sites where they have percentages off, anything? Thanks any help you give is much appreciated!

ugg rarely has any discounts. if there is an outlet store near you, i would head over there now and see if they have any sort of summer deal going on. you could also try ebay.

Hello,
All my daughter wants for her birthday is a pair of brown classic ugg short boots and being budget minded as all of you, I refuse to pay full price.
Does anyone have any codes, know any sites where they have percentages off, anything? Thanks any help you give is much appreciated!
I would search here on the DIS for previous recommendations and then track down current discounts. You might get a good deal now that it's summer.

We just purchased a short light pink pair for my daughter @ Nordstrom Rack. They were $89.00 instead of the $139.00 they usually sell for. Good Luck!

I have seen them at TJMaxx and Marshalls although last year they were almost retail. Watch Ebay unless you don't mind them not really being Ugg.

I have seen them at TJMaxx and Marshalls although last year they were almost retail. Watch Ebay unless you don't mind them not really being Ugg.
I wouldn't buy from eBay as they are almost as expensive and probably fakes :(.

AW this answer wont help you but I got DD12 her pair 70 off at Nordstroms sale that ended 8/1. The Roslyn style I think? They were 119 instead of 189. they run the sale annually...

Zappos had ultra talls on sale for about 100 bucks off the regular price last week. Not a "deal" in my DH's mind, but in the world of Ugg it was a great find. They have three pages of Uggs on sale, so it's worth a shot. Good luck!

Try www.6pm.com They have them for 30% off.. and $6.95 shipping. They are a great company! :goodvibes

WHAT! i've never heard of any of these things and i own something like 11 pairs of ugg boots plus more slippers. i definitely need to ask the budget board for help more often. OP, i hope you find a good deal and i'm going to have to jump on these, also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter