• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there anything i should know about disneyland that is new

minnielexa

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My family and I are visiting for the thousandth time. We been over there over the years. Is there anything I should know about that I didn't know over the spring? Like new fast passes? New rides? Anything?

Thanks! Minnielexa

My family and I are visiting for the thousandth time. We been over there over the years. Is there anything I should know about that I didn't know over the spring? Like new fast passes? New rides? Anything?

As far as I know, there haven't been any major additions/changes in the last few months. Some rides have closed and re-opened from rehabs. Nemo has closed (through September at least). Alice in Wonderland should re-open soon and there should be some new elements/features. A Frozen-themed pre-parade float should be debuting soon (or just made its debut). There are new souvenir items (Darth Vadar popcorn bucket, stormtrooper mug, new popcorn buckets, etc.). The Disneyland lockers are closed until the fall.

RSR's FP policy has changed. They no longer have guests line up pre-park opening. They also no longer distribute FPs when RSR is not running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter