Is there anything I can do?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
I leave for the World in less than 2 weeks (yay!), but these annual price increases have put a damper on my excitement. I live in Southern California and bought a WDW annual pass voucher planning to upgrade to the Premier pass when I got back. The price increase over the weekend makes it not really worth it to me anymore. It would cost over $2K to upgrade my pass plus buy passes for my DDs. Plus my trip in October, plus a possible trip to WDW for the family in August, and that makes a Disney a huge line item in our budget for the year. DH does not love Disney that much!

The TIW increase is a kick in the gut too! I couldn't even get a discount on my resort. UGH! It's not possible to convert my AP voucher to a PH and then get the difference on a gift card is it? The vouchers aren't transferrable, right?

I leave for the World in less than 2 weeks (yay!), but these annual price increases have put a damper on my excitement. I live in Southern California and bought a WDW annual pass voucher planning to upgrade to the Premier pass when I got back. The price increase over the weekend makes it not really worth it to me anymore. It would cost over $2K to upgrade my pass plus buy passes for my DDs. Plus my trip in October, plus a possible trip to WDW for the family in August, and that makes a Disney a huge line item in our budget for the year. DH does not love Disney that much!

The TIW increase is a kick in the gut too! I couldn't even get a discount on my resort. UGH! It's not possible to convert my AP voucher to a PH and then get the difference on a gift card is it? The vouchers aren't transferrable, right?

Unused tickets can be transferred.
Otherwise, nobody could buy tickets as birthday and holiday gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter