Is there anyone who doesn't love Betty White?

Loved her for YEARS... now my 18yo son loves her to death! He has all of her work, dvds of MTM, Golden Girls, Mama's Family, he even found some old shows of Password!

I remember her and Allen Ludden... such a great couple. I'm in my 50s and don't remember TV without her. She's a classic!:thumbsup2

That AARP video is a hoot! :thumbsup2

I recall reading that she originally read for the "Blanche" part in Golden Girls, because of her "Sue Ann Nivens" man-hungry role in the MTM show. But she lobbied to be "Rose". Characters worlds apart, but she was believable/hilarious in both and made them her own.

Love that lady. :lovestruc

I LOVE that woman! So does my oldest daughter. Most recently we watched The Proposal about ten times. "Do you prefer to be called Margaret, or Satan's Mistress? We've heard it both ways..." :rotfl2:

I would love to respond, but I've gotten in enough trouble this week ;)

Apparently not, you still have tags and sig. ;) Come on, ya know you wanna say something. :) Just kidding.

I would love to respond, but I've gotten in enough trouble this week ;)

Bah, you still have tags.... I dont have PMs or an avatar.

Seriously, her SNL skits were ROLFMFHAO funny

Have you watched the outakes from Hot in Cleveland? /lol

I LOVE that woman! So does my oldest daughter. Most recently we watched The Proposal about ten times. "Do you prefer to be called Margaret, or Satan's Mistress? We've heard it both ways..." :rotfl2:

Apparently not, you still have tags and sig. ;) Come on, ya know you wanna say something. :) Just kidding.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Loved her for YEARS... now my 18yo son loves her to death! He has all of her work, dvds of MTM, Golden Girls, Mama's Family, he even found some old shows of Password!

I remember her and Allen Ludden... such a great couple. I'm in my 50s and don't remember TV without her. She's a classic!:thumbsup2

Don't forget Match Game. :thumbsup2

Betty is great. :goodvibes

Bah, you still have tags.... I dont have PMs or an avatar.

Seriously, her SNL skits were ROLFMFHAO funny

Have you watched the outakes from Hot in Cleveland? /lol

Oh snap! I don't have tags. I just got in trouble a few minutes ago.
Betty is cool.

I love Betty! We are birthday twins. And she hosted SNL the same day I graduated from college. Love her in the Snickers commericial.."thats not what your girlfriend said"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter