Is there anyone else who is finding Blink unrewarding lately??

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I usually do qyuite well on the bonuses you get when you visit a site, but the last couple of days, I only get 10, 5, 25, or nothing. Today, I only got 110 extra points, usually I get at least 400-500 extra points. This is disappointing. Just wondering if there is anyone else finding blink to be "cheap" lately.

I was just thinking the same thing! This morning I hit the lowest amount of points I have only received in a day - only around 1,200. Normally I get at least 2000 with bonuses included. Plus, the big clickers seem to be disappearing - now most are worth only 25-30 points. So to answer your question, yes, I have been finding Blink is getting cheaper lately!! :(

But it's still giving the highest rate of daily points of all the programs that award Webcertificates.

Milesource may be a little faster, but you can only eat at Rainforest and Planet Hollywood so much.

I just had to post. I just won 1500 bonus points! As I was mindlessly clicking, I saw a strange colir, Lime green of all things! And there were three of them!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I finally won a big bonus! YEah!

I'm "saving up" for a free DVD at Amazon. It's not being released until October or November, so I'm just clicking away. I figure by the time I'm ready to order, it should be free (I have about 10,000 points to go until I'm good for a $20 gift certificate).

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter