Is there anyone else who is finding Blink unrewarding lately??

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by ChisJo, Sep 9, 2001.

1. ChisJo

ChisJo Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t

I usually do qyuite well on the bonuses you get when you visit a site, but the last couple of days, I only get 10, 5, 25, or nothing. Today, I only got 110 extra points, usually I get at least 400-500 extra points. This is disappointing. Just wondering if there is anyone else finding blink to be "cheap" lately.

2. supercarrie

supercarrie DIS Veteran

I was just thinking the same thing! This morning I hit the lowest amount of points I have only received in a day - only around 1,200. Normally I get at least 2000 with bonuses included. Plus, the big clickers seem to be disappearing - now most are worth only 25-30 points. So to answer your question, yes, I have been finding Blink is getting cheaper lately!! :(

3. clkelley

clkelley <font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo

But it's still giving the highest rate of daily points of all the programs that award Webcertificates.

Milesource may be a little faster, but you can only eat at Rainforest and Planet Hollywood so much.

4. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

I just had to post. I just won 1500 bonus points! As I was mindlessly clicking, I saw a strange colir, Lime green of all things! And there were three of them!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
    I finally won a big bonus! YEah!

5. FergieTCat

FergieTCat <font color=green>No, I'm serious. And don't call

I'm "saving up" for a free DVD at Amazon. It's not being released until October or November, so I'm just clicking away. I figure by the time I'm ready to order, it should be free (I have about 10,000 points to go until I'm good for a $20 gift certificate).

Donna