is there any way to find a deal for a last minute booking?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by sambisc, Jan 1, 2013.

1. sambisc

sambisc Mouseketeer

Just found out today that it might be possible to meet with family at WDW the end of January. Unfortunately, just missed the last discount and don't have a disney visa. Does anyone know how i can get any type of deal or would it be better to book off-site?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mwachter

mwachter Earning My Ears

Someone else may have a better option, but I would search other travel sites for last minute offers. Not sure how much you will be able to find for disney, but Cruiselines are known for posting last minute deals to fill up ships. Delta Vacations or Southwest vacations may post some last minute deals. I would check there.

Calling Disney and asking may not be a bad idea either. They may not be able to do anything, but it never hurts to ask!

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

The Disney Visa offer goes public on January 3rd, but it's for stays most nights from 2/18 - 3/23/2013 and 4/2 - 6/14/2013, so it wouldn't cover when you want to go anyway.

5. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Last minute offers through Disney directly don't really happen, unfortunately.

You can sometimes get a few dollars off with Expedia or the like. If you have AAA you can get 10% off a room at least.