Is there any place....?

jesmith12

Member of the Riverside Gang
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but here goes. Is there any place online to buy Disney park merchandise. I have a friend who saw my "A Pirate's Life For Me" pirates of the caribbean T-shirt that I purchased at the pirates ride, and she really wants to buy one for her husband for his birthday. I've looked all over online and cannot find it. Anyone know any websites that specialize in merchandise you usually only find in the park? Any help would be appreciated.

disneyshopping.com sometimes with discounts thru mousesavers.com

disneyshopping.com is not park merchandise. park merchandise is completely separate from disneyshopping.com merchandise or the disney store merchandise or disney theatrical merchandise, etc. sometimes they sell some of eachother's items but not really.

if you want theme park merchandise, if you KNOW what you want, your best bet is to contact WDW Merchandising directly at 407-363-6200 or Disneyland DelivEARS at 800-362-4533.

if you want to see what's available, or another method, you can use a personal shopping service like laughingplacestore.com or mouseshoppe.com which charge a small premium for that kind of service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter