Is there any flights from Toronto that participate in Magical Express?

kid@heart-karen

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I am starting to do my research for next year's trip, and I can't seem to find an answer to my question. Is there any flights from Toronto airport that participate in Magical Express?
Thanks in advance.:)

All flights participate in Magical Express, (ME). You sign up with Disney, they will send you luggage tags and tickets for ME Put your tags on your luggage and when you arrive at Orlando make your way to the ME desk and they will get you to your resort and your luggage will follow a few hours later. Unless you arrive late I believe after 10pm then you need to pick up your luggage and make your way to the ME desk.

I will note I have not actually used ME myself, :rotfl: we have always rented a car. The rentals have been so cheap.

Put your tags on your luggage. If you clear US customs in Toronto then you will not see your bags till they are delivered to your hotel. If you don't then you will have to get your bags in Orlando to go through customs then you drop them off again and ME will deliver them to your room.

In 2009 I flew Westjet from Toronto and cleared customs here and had no problems. In 2008 I flew Air Transat and did not clear customs here so I had to get my bags in Orlando and I figured it was just easier to keep them then re check them.

Find out from your airline if you will clear US Customs in Toronto and you will be fine!

Both of the terminals have US customs facilities.

Also you can only use the luggage portion of DME one way. They collect all bags tagged with the DME tags at MCO and will send them to the resorts, this actually saves MCO baggage staff a lot of time as about 30 % of the bags that come through the airport get grabbed by the DME staff.

On return you will have to put your bags on the bottom of the bus as due to customs regulations they can not take bags bound for an international destination.

All flights that go to Orlando International Airport will be able to participate in Magical Express.

When flying back home to Toronto the only thing you can't do with Magical Express is the Resort Airline Chceck-In from your resort you are staying at, because it doesn't work with International destinations. You still take the Magical Express bus back to MCO with your bags on the bottom of the bus, so once your there you can get your boarding passes and get your checked bags tagged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter