• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an official watch thread for when ADRs open up past 6 pm in MK for Sept?

This is a great idea! I emailed Disney about my disappoint with no past 6 reservations, haven't heard back but if I hear anything I'll update everyone (probably won't hear anything).

Following. My DD birthday is Sept. 28 and the only ADR I couldn't get was Her birthday dinner at BOG. Hope they release them soon.

I got an email back. They just said thank you for your concerns and we've passed them on to the leadership. So, no new news

When they changed the restaurant times for MK to 8:30pm or 9pm for September the other day - I tried to make a reservation and nothing was available. I called and they said that it was all booked. I find it hard to believe that everyday that I wanted was booked before 9am. Oh well.

When they changed the restaurant times for MK to 8:30pm or 9pm for September the other day - I tried to make a reservation and nothing was available. I called and they said that it was all booked. I find it hard to believe that everyday that I wanted was booked before 9am. Oh well.

I definitely find that hard to believe. Sounds like they are trying to cover up their mistake.

I definitely find that hard to believe. Sounds like they are trying to cover up their mistake.

I agree - I called twice and the same thing. I just don't get it. They changed the MK reservations from 6pm to 8:30pm or 9pm and nothing was available for 10 days. Not even for 1 person. I checked several restaurants just to see and nothing was available after 6pm. I bet they changed the times but not their system. Very frustrating that no one knows when you call.

I don't think the phone CMs know most of the time. When I called to book my 180+ (because the system failed and I could not book past 180), the CM asked me if I wanted to try for a Crystal Palace after 6 pm I said, "I think they haven't released any ADRs for MK restaurants past 6 pm" and she said, "Oh yes. You are right."

I would understand if BOG and CRT had no times available, but since there is also nothing for any of the other restaurants past 6 (and there hasn't been for weeks), I don't think they could have possibly released ADRs for those dates past 6 pm.

It's so frustrating! I've been checking non stop for almost 2 weeks now. There is no way possible that there are no ADRs available. The hours changed overnight and at 6AM there still was not a single ADR available. BOG specifically opened 3.5 hours longer and there's still not ONE res to be had? For even 1 person?! GAH!

It's so frustrating! I've been checking non stop for almost 2 weeks now. There is no way possible that there are no ADRs available. The hours changed overnight and at 6AM there still was not a single ADR available. BOG specifically opened 3.5 hours longer and there's still not ONE res to be had? For even 1 person?! GAH!

I know - not for any MK restaurant - but there still are reservations for 5:55pm and 6:00pm at 3 restaurants during the beginning of September but not later than 6pm. It is also frustrating that we know more than the CMs. 3 different CMs told me the tables are all booked all night.

I know - not for any MK restaurant - but there still are reservations for 5:55pm and 6:00pm at 3 restaurants during the beginning of September but not later than 6pm. It is also frustrating that we know more than the CMs. 3 different CMs told me the tables are all booked all night.

I know!! I was able to get every.other.reservation! Someone throw us a bone here!

Add me to the list of people waiting for ADRs to open past 6pm. I need CRT and the latest I can get an ADR is 2:50pm. No thanks. There are plenty of breakfast and lunch ADRs available but really need dinner. *Sigh*

Add me to the list of people waiting for ADRs to open past 6pm. I need CRT and the latest I can get an ADR is 2:50pm. No thanks. There are plenty of breakfast and lunch ADRs available but really need dinner. *Sigh*

Same - I don't want a lunch or breakfast! I want dinner!! I'd even take CRT instead of BOG with no complaints but even when calling, it was only a breakfast.

Hey guys, another family in the same boat. What do you think of this? So when my 180 opened, all the bOG dinners went until 6 (as we all know) and of course, not one was available. It was like that for awhile and when I checked this past weekend (maybe Friday?) I noticed the hours changed for BOG on our dates! Sept 15-24 on MOST nights. I immediately started checking every single night and was unable to get one hit. I don't know if I completely missed the dates opening and all the "after 6pms" were gone, or they just extended the hours but didn't open times?

Has anyone noticed this, and has anyone gotten anything past 6 at any time during these dates??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter