Is there an official Jersey Week thread?

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
We are going this year during Jersey week. I know there's an official November 2013 thread but was wondering if there was an official Jersey week thread.

Guess not since no one responded.:guilty: Maybe that's good for me and means Jersey week won't be too crowded and crazy!:thumbsup2

The one time I've been to WDW for "Jersey Week" (and I'm from NJ) was after 9/11 so I think that's why the crowds were REALLY low. I remember there was absolutely no wait whatsoever at any attractions. Though from my crowd based sites, that week is still a slower week all in all.

That being said... I did book my trip for the week AFTER Jersey Week. :angel:

I will be there 11/2-11/9! We have been a few times during Jersey Week and have never had a problem. We found EPCOT to be crowded because of F & W but other than that it was very manageable. And the weather is great!

I will be there 11/2-11/9! We have been a few times during Jersey Week and have never had a problem. We found EPCOT to be crowded because of F & W but other than that it was very manageable. And the weather is great!

Yes we generally stay away from Epcot that week Fri-Sun, or we just stay in Future World.

Yes we generally stay away from Epcot that week Fri-Sun, or we just stay in Future World.

Same here, ladies! We're going to Epcot the evening of the 1st (our first day in the parks), but we're planning on staying in Future World. We're eating dinner at Coral Reef (Amy's 14th b-day dinner) and then we'll just mosey around and see what we can ride (the single rider line on Test Track moves fast). And I'm hoping we can get FPs for Soarin' when we get to Epcot at 4pm. I know it's a long shot, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We are going Jersey Week Sun-Fri 3-8 :cool1:

We'll technically be there during Jersey Week, but we're checking out before the heaviest crowds descend (from what I've read anyway). 11/1-11/6, that's Friday to Wednesday. Hoping to see low crowds. In the past we've always gone during Spring Break, so I'm hoping it's a vast improvement even though it's Jersey Week!

Jersey week we'll be there, Nov. 6-12. (DS)22, (DS)15, and myself Disney Dad. Can't wait:banana:

P.S. we are from Jersey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter