• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

I need to ask this question again.
Ealier i was told that if I used PIN code but Free dining is offered I could not get both.

Someone on Facebook yesterday told me he booked his trip etc. So we were talking on the wall. One of his Friends said he got 30% off his Deluxe and now offered free dinning. He got both.

Is this possible or not?

I'm happy with what i have, but if i could add free dinning (if offered) i would maybe upgrade my dining.

So confused:confused3

Stacking of discounts is not allowed. I do believe if you are from UK and booking on UK Disney Site they allow more than one discount but not here in the US

Since reading this thread--I found I am becoming obsessive about these PINS, codes, etc.

I need to remind myself, that I just saved a TON on airfare (I got airfare from San Francisco to MCO via Delta for $148 pp--RT!!! :woohoo:). If I have to spend on the room, I won't go mad. :upsidedow

But it sure will be nice if I could...*sigh*

WOW...and again I say WOW! Holy smokes are you one lucky human being. Right now, I'm looking at 330 pp from O-H-I-O. Stinks to be sure. I am hoping for something anything. I have heard some fairly good rumors (one from my T/A) that there will be a deal in July. Just keep your fingers crossed and send some fairy dust my way for plane tickets. I'm having a migraine!

Wanted to join in waiting for an Oct./Nov. discount. Last week I got a wild hair that we "needed "to go to Disney for Halloween and Food and Wine... After 7 days of begging my husband succumbed to my powers:wizard:( I just had to agree to go camping this summer & like it!)

Wanted to join in waiting for an Oct./Nov. discount. Last week I got a wild hair that we "needed "to go to Disney for Halloween and Food and Wine... After 7 days of begging my husband succumbed to my powers:wizard:( I just had to agree to go camping this summer & like it!)

HAHA! Love it....kinda sounds like me and my husband! We are going hiking in CO next week and Disney in Oct!!

HAHA! Love it....kinda sounds like me and my husband! We are going hiking in CO next week and Disney in Oct!!

This made me laugh you see we were suppose to be going to Montana (DH choice) this year but then had to cancel our trip to Disney last November so Montana is on hold until 2012 while we do F&W in Disney this October :rotfl:

I am not really a camper, but if the reward was a Disney vacay I'd have the biggest smile on my face the entire time. :rotfl:

I just found this thread and feel I have to ask the silly question...are pin codes things that just arrive in the mail to people who are somehow on a disney mailing list? How would one be on this list?

Would I be off the mailing list if I have a reservation booked already?

If they've got your email address then you're possibly already on the list. The easy way to get on the list when not making a reservation is to call and ask for the planning CD. Then you're tagged as someone who is considering a trip and just needs that Disney Marketing nudge.

Dunno how they tell if someone is on or off the list. It's not like each email costs postage...

I received a pin offer in my email last night.

It's 20% off For stays most nights
10/1/11-10/6/11 and 10/10/11-10/31/11.

This covers our dates!!

I'm hoping they extend the free dining though, that would be awesome!

This covers our dates!!

That would work for me. I hope it comes to me.

This covers our dates!!

I am currently booked with a 20% pin and have secretly been hopeing for something a little better but more evidence of Disney cutting back on the discounts

This covers our dates!!

I'd love this! But yes, free dining would be spectacular! :goodvibes

This covers our dates!!

I'm jealous. lol I just checked all three emails I have registered with Disney and nada. Oh, well...I'm sure free dining will come out in July or August....I'm just not that patient!!!

What is the weather like in Mid October? We went last year and stayed last week of September and it was great, I like the warm weather but this year we have to wait to right after columbus day to go, which would be around October 11th.

Mid October is usually very nice ... unless, of course, there's a hurricane forming in the gulf. Rain is usually much much less than the summer, with highs in mid 80s and lows around 65 - low 70s.

Last time we were there it was perfect - every day was 85 and sunny, no rain at all, and never needed a jacket at night. Loved it.

Yeah I prefer Oct. to Sept. We went late Sept last year and it was hot and miserable but got better at night.

mid october still have those love bugs flying around!!!!

I like mid 80's!

We been there first week of novemeber once and it was too cold for me, high in the 70's at best, some days in the 60's.

Also, is it me or does this year seem like there are not a lot of discounts available as there were last year?

I got one! It came in the mail yesterday, about a week after the Disney Planning Video came. I received a pin offer in my email last night.

YEAH!! We'll be booking tomorrow!

I got one! It came in the mail yesterday, about a week after the Disney Planning Video came. I received a pin offer in my email last night.

YEAH!! We'll be booking tomorrow!

This is great to know - I got my planning video on Monday, so maybe I'll get lucky too :thumbsup2

Is the 20% off for all levels of resorts, or just the values? I'm hoping for a bigger % for the deluxes...

This is great to know - I got my planning video on Monday, so maybe I'll get lucky too :thumbsup2

Is the 20% off for all levels of resorts, or just the values? I'm hoping for a bigger % for the deluxes...

They did have rates for all three levels - I remember it was $76 for the value and $119 for the moderate I think. I will look tonight when I get home.

Be sure to check out the planning link that was listed on the insert in your DVD. The outside of my envelope said Thanks for checking your custom planning info! or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter