Is there an "ellie badge" that you can buy?

danielephant

3rd family trip in January 2017
You know the grape soda bottle cap pin?

I would love to get my hands on one...i told DH that today. I am not a pin collector and i don't ever plan to be...but that is one thing i would really like

yes, I have 3, 1 to keep, 2 for trading. They are super cute!!

we found ours upstairs at the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly near the exit for the Monorail. There is a mini little shop on the side that was selling the pins. Keep in mind that this was in September 2011.

Just keep on the lookout. They were very hard to find when they first launched, but they seem to have stepped up production. If you don't have luck finding them at MK/Epcot/DD, keep checking smaller shops in places like AK and the resorts which are less visited by pin collectors.

you can find handmade ones on ebay, I bought several from one seller (I think her name was sodagirls) anyway they were much better than the ones they currently sell at Disney where the paint peels off or the one you could get through the Disney movie club, plus it has a functional safety pins so you can pin it to anything, unlike the ones Disney sells where the safety pin is just for looks

I haven't had any issues with mine, I got them from the movie club. I think they are very cute. They were at one time very very hard to find, not as much now because Disney made more. As I said, I have 2 for trade, if you have any pins to trade let me know and we can make a deal. :) I can't offer to sell it to you as that is not allowed on the Dis but we can trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter