Is there an ATM on the ship?

No, no ATMs onboard. I believe that Guest Services can cash a personal check for you and they also can cash traveller's checks.

Thanks, so need to bring cash for tips onboard. If running low on cash, do ATMs work on say, Nassau?

You will want to have some cash to tip if you order room service, but you can charge your regular tips to your KTTW card and get the slips at the end of the cruise.

You may also want to keep a little cash in reserve to tip the porters for getting you and your luggage through customs so quickly when getting off the ship, if you decide to use them .... Andy

This is really helpful to know. So the "anticipated" tips can be charged, but the individual, porter/room service tips cannot, which makes sense. Not a big deal, just want to know if I use the available cash, in Nassua or something, what my alternatives are. For some reason, I thought there was an ATM on the ship. Seems like RCCL has ATMs on their ship (years ago). Thanks for your help!:bounce: :bounce:

I've heard horror stories about using on-shore ATM machines .. unless it's located inside a bank, I wouldn't recommend it.

Instead of carrying cash onboard, bring some travelers cheques, and get them cashed as needed at Guest Services. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter