• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is there an app for fast pass times?

I have read where a few people mention it but cannot find one.

Disney Mobile Magic, and is the only one tied into Disney's own system I believe. It only shows actual times for the particular park you are in.

I've used the one that's listed on the WDW park map and the fastpass times seemed accurate.

Unless its changed, Disney Mobile Magic was only available from Verizon (There are ways to use it on other carriers though- google) and it has the official wait times and FP times in the park you are in. Other parks you aren't in just says Moderate or Available now, etc.

Lines gives the estimate based on their data, but has the option to post from users and you can see what folks post. I've not had issue with either. I use DMM to get the accurate times, and use Lines if I want to see what folks recently have been reporting.

Mobile Magic is available on AT&T. But AT&T service is S.L.O.W. in the Magic Kingdom

Unless its changed, Disney Mobile Magic was only available from Verizon (There are ways to use it on other carriers though- google) and it has the official wait times and FP times in the park you are in. Other parks you aren't in just says Moderate or Available now, etc.

Lines gives the estimate based on their data, but has the option to post from users and you can see what folks post. I've not had issue with either. I use DMM to get the accurate times, and use Lines if I want to see what folks recently have been reporting.

It changed around January.

It changed around January.

Close to the same time that Disney announced the change away from the VZW sponsored Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. I suspect the incident was that VZW decided to no longer sponsor.

Big plus side is that Disney Mobile Magic no longer costs money to get/use :).

Magic app works well but I have seen AT&T issues in sections of the park, especially when crowded, works but really slow!

Close to the same time that Disney announced the change away from the VZW sponsored Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. I suspect the incident was that VZW decided to no longer sponsor.

Big plus side is that Disney Mobile Magic no longer costs money to get/use :).

I never connected the two before, and I think that's probably just coincidence. I certainly could be wrong though. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter