• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an agent

K311y0h

Earning My Ears
I should book with, or just do it straight through Disney? I have never planned more than day trips before.

It is certainly possible to plan your vacation by yourself or through some of the companies listed in the advertisements listed on the boards. I've used a travel agent in the past but I don't think its necessary.

I usually book myself, although I have used a travel agent in the past. I actually booked my most recent trip through AAA, and saved a little bit, over booking it directly through the Walt Disney Travel Co. (And for the record, they use the same booking system, with the exception of the slight discount I got through AAA.)

I usually do the package deal, and add things as we need them.

I always book myself. I start with the hotel room and then decide what reservations we would need for restaurants. Then I just add anything else we need. I usually have a really good time planning it all out. This is a great place for planning help too!

You can certainly book it yourself, but if you are looking for someone to help out and answer questions, and do all the booking for you, go with Dreams Unlimited Travel! They run these boards, and they are great. They have some Disneyland deals going on right now, and it doesn't cost you any money to use them. Good luck!

I know some people use Costco or AAA too, which are fine, but you won't get the personal service you will with Dreams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter