• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a WAY to add names online to a dvc reservation??

edk35

DIS Veteran
I booked a reservation for Nov. for my husband, 16 year old and myself Now my our older kids have decided to join us. I can't see how to do that online. Thanks

You cannot modify a reservation online, not even to add additional guests. You either have to call MS or send them email, listing the info for the additional guests.

You cannot modify a reservation online, not even to add additional guests. You either have to call MS or send them email, listing the info for the additional guests.

Thank you!!!

To save time,I usually just book myself on a reservation at 11 or 7 months, then add friends later. Otherwise you have to type in the names and addresses and typically at 8:00am I am on the way out the door for work. I use the "contact us" on the member website to add later.

To save time,I usually just book myself on a reservation at 11 or 7 months, then add friends later. Otherwise you have to type in the names and addresses and typically at 8:00am I am on the way out the door for work. I use the "contact us" on the member website to add later.

Thanks for the tip. Well this trip came up so last mine. I just booked it this week and then the older two decided to come and in order for me to get their fast passes I needed them added to the rooms. It all worked out. I called MS and took care of it. Thanks again. :)

Didn't realize I could email MS to add names to a reservation. I'll have to remember that!

I just did this yesterday and just did the online chat. Took about 3 minutes total. However, I have done it this way before and it has taken longer. I have also emailed and just ask them to add a name.

I just did this yesterday and just did the online chat. Took about 3 minutes total. However, I have done it this way before and it has taken longer. I have also emailed and just ask them to add a name.

OH wow didn't think about the online chat. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter