Is there a Wal Mart or Target Superstore close to OKW?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
We want to find a place where we can buy our groceries and toiletries on our arrival date. We considered having it delivered using the popular delivery companies named on this board but decided that we prefer to go there personally. Is there a Wal-Mart or Target Superstore (has groceries) near OKW that we can take an uber to?

There’s a Target on I-drive, which is close. I plan on picking up some essentials the day we arrive too.

We want to find a place where we can buy our groceries and toiletries on our arrival date. We considered having it delivered using the popular delivery companies named on this board but decided that we prefer to go there personally. Is there a Wal-Mart or Target Superstore (has groceries) near OKW that we can take an uber to?
There's a Target kjmnbASDFGHJKL;'
QWERTYUIOP[]\on I drive and Wal Mart on 535 by the toll road and near Westgate lakes, neither that close. The closest grocery stores will be Winn Dixie, Goodings and a couple of the Publix. Publix now delivers as well and i think the delivery is free for the first usage. Goodings is expensive comparatively speaking. We won't do OKW without a car.

I just looked it up and it looks like there is a Wal Mart Superstore only 5.3 miles away from OKW, about 11 minute drive. Located at 3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimee, FL 34746 :cool1:

My suggestion would be the Publix at 8145 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821. I've found it much easier to get to and from:

Go North on Palm Parkway, make a right on Daryl Carter Parkway (which goes over I-4), and right on Regency Village Drive.

Much less traffic and about the same distance as the Wal Mart.

I just looked it up and it looks like there is a Wal Mart Superstore only 5.3 miles away from OKW, about 11 minute drive. Located at 3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimee, FL 34746 :cool1:
I hit that one every trip. There's a Wawa right next to it too for some delicious subs and Utz chips, too!

I also use the WalMart on Vineland. The Publix that used to be on the corner of Vineland and Irlo Bronson has relocated, and is now almost across the street from the WalMart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter