Is there a thread with DCL Holiday Reviews?

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
I know that The Fantasy is still out there but anyone care to share about their past Xmas DCL cruise experiences or point me to the thread that does this already. Doing research for next December for holiday cruise of our own...assuming we are not disowned by the family :thumbsup2

For me seeing the atrium decorated was worth it. We had a great time. One of the fun (free) events was Gingerbread House Making.

We sailed the Dream Dec19-23 & loved the decorations. In addition to the giant tree, there was a 200+ square foot gingerbread house; Santa was there; the Tree lighting ceremony was great; a duo sang Christmas carols in the atrium, etc. We enjoyed all this & still made it home by Christmas Eve!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter