Is there a thread somewhere......

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Bertie131, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bertie131

Bertie131 DIS Veteran

that gives me all I need to know--including pics--of all the DVC resorts?

Also, have you guys that have had DVC a long time seen a significant increase in AM over the years? THANKS!!!:)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

AM?? Maintenance fees? If so, yes, they usually go up every year. They are limited, but they really don't get that high.

4. Bertie131

Bertie131 DIS Veteran

Yes--annual maintenance. Just figuring out a monthly budget and just need an idea if they stayed relatively the same....Thanks!

5. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

There are lots of sources for photos. My personal fave is All Ears, which offers photos, some videos, and reviews of the resorts. Their DVC page is here: http://allears.net/acc/dvc.htm

Look down the left side of the page for the various resorts, pix, videos, etc.

6. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

7. lions1995

lions1995 DIS Veteran

You can also try dvcnews.com I have not found one site that has EVERYTHING I want to see. So, take you rtiming looking through various sites.

8. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

9. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

10. Bertie131

Bertie131 DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! This really helps. I have found the regular pics of the resorts, but not the dvc exclusive pics. Appreciate it! :)

11. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

DVC resorts are Disney resorts, and can be booked for cash by the general public. So you'll find pictures and descriptions of them on any of the usual sites....here on www.wdwinfo.com, www.allearsnet.com, www.disneyworld.com

12. Chiquita2007

Chiquita2007 Earning My Ears

DVC usually try to keep the increase to the maintenance fees as low as possible while keeping the high standards intact with the resorts. It is a real challenge as you can imagine!