Is there a thread for your Top 3 FAVE restaurants?

jackienray

Earning My Ears
I am worried about my mother-in-law's choices now for our "nice" dinners and would like to hear what your favorites are...

I don't think there is such a thread. But we can make it this one! Top three would depend on lots of individual factors though, so you might want to tell us what's important to you.

Our top 3 are:
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Citrico's
Jiko

I left off Victoria & Alberts (the absolute top Disney restaurant) because of price. Not that the others are cheap, just not quite as expensive.

If this thread goes on long enough, every single restaurant on WDW property and many offsites as well will be named. At least twice.

Mine 3 are:
Jiko
Shulas
Sci Fi

My Top 3:

1. Jiko: The Cooking Place
2. California Grill
3. Tusker House (Though I'll admit, if my next visit proves as successful as the first, this could move up in the ranks)

Jiko
Coral Reef
California Grill (But I'm having a hard time not saying Kouzzina — both breakfast and dinner are outstanding there.)

JIKO'S
Narcoossee's
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Have not tried all but Le Celliers and Brown Derby were good also.
Going to California Grill and Flying Fish this year. Never tried them but looking foward to it. The first time I visited Disney I went to the Coral Reef and had the Red Snapper. Somehow they are not the same but I wish they were because that was one of the best meals I ever had.

Jiko is my absolute favorite.

Brown Derby is second.

And I Spoodles would be third... only it's gone now. :(

So I guess Coral Reef would have to come in third.

We have different number 1 after our trip a couple of weeks ago -

1. Fultons Crabhouse
2. Jiko
3. tie between Cali Grill and Yachtsman

To only pick 3 is hard but if I must:
1. Coral Reef
2. Kona
3. Ohana(dinner)..although breakfast is definitely fun!:goodvibes

I think it depends on what you mean by "nice", e.g. who will be going, what type of atmosphere you enjoy, what type of food you like, etc. As Shreggor said above, over time you'll see every place in WDW mentioned as a favorite. You can then find every one of those same restaurants in the "bottom 5" poll.

Those disclaimers aside, here are two groups of my favorites:

Upscale/Less child-friendly (although not child-unfriendly):
Flying Fish
bluezoo
Jiko

Still very good but a bit (or a lot) more relaxed & child-friendly:
Biergarten (our most favorite restaurant of any caliber in WDW)
Ohana
Akershus

I don't know if these have the best food, but they are always a must on our vacations:

1. Teppen Edo (Dinner)

2. Crystal Palace (Character Breakfast)

3. Les Chefs de France (Lunch)

We always go to Le Cellier because my mom loves the steak - not my favorite atmosphere - but my mom loves the place. Also, my daughter loves the food and atmosphere at Raglan Road so that is also a place we usually eat at when we go to Disney. Good luck and let us know where you decide to eat.:)

Ok so this was REALLY hard to pick just 3, but here goes...

Signature Dining
1. Narcoossee's:worship:
2. California Grill
3. Yachtsman Steakhouse

Table Service
1. Coral Reef
2. Le Cellier
3. Sci FI

Ok so I had to break it down because they are in classes all of their own!

I have to divide it a bit more than just our top 3 because dining at Disney is has more levels than just CS and TS in my opinion.

If we're talking signature locations then it would be...
1. Citrico's
2. Narcoossee's
3. Cali Grill

If we're talking regular table service meals then it would be...
1. LeCellier
2. Tutto Italia
3. Ohana

If we're talking character meals then it would be...
1. Cape May Cafe breakfast
2. 1900 PF dinner
3. Donald's Safari breakfast at Tusker House

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter