• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a Tangled coupon out yet?

The only thing I saw was a Target $5 off coupon for Blu-Ray+DVD combo brings it from $29.99 to $24.99. It is in the Sweet Deals by the basketload booklet from the mail. Usually they offer them online to, I haven't checked.
Donna

I am thinking of getting the blue ray/dvd/digital copy one thru amazon but don't want a coupon to come out making it a better deal somewhere else. What do you all think?

It's seems like the blu ray combo $10 coupon usually comes out about the week before the movie, so I'd think something would be available next week.

I am thinking of getting the blue ray/dvd/digital copy one thru amazon but don't want a coupon to come out making it a better deal somewhere else. What do you all think?

You can go ahead and place the order from Amazon.com -- if you learn of a better deal before the movie ships (on/around March 25), you can always cancel the Amazon order.

Disney has the bluray dvd combo for 24.99, with lithos and then a 10 coupon off future purchase or 20 off future purchase of $40. You can pre order and then use the free shipping code for today.

Disney has the bluray dvd combo for 24.99, with lithos and then a 10 coupon off future purchase or 20 off future purchase of $40. You can pre order and then use the free shipping code for today.

Seems like a good deal but am I blind?? How do I add this item to my cart??? *Here* it is.

ETA ~ nevermind, it's there *the pre-order box*, but I swear it wasn't earlier...

..and code for today for free shipping is LUCKY :)

So glad I logged on today.. Preordering was on my "to do" list and almost got away from me.. Thanks Guys!:yay:

The only thing I saw was a Target $5 off coupon for Blu-Ray+DVD combo brings it from $29.99 to $24.99. It is in the Sweet Deals by the basketload booklet from the mail. Usually they offer them online to, I haven't checked.
Donna

This would be awesome if you can use it with the Disney $10 off coupon as well.

Joining in to find out who will have this the cheapest ... hope the coupon comes out soon! This is definitely an Easter present.

if you order the BLU Ray/ DVD combo through Disney store, it's $24.99...you also get 4 lithographs as well as a coupon for $ 10.00 off a purchase up to $39.99 / or $ 20.00 off a purchase of $ 40.00 or more. If you order today (3/17/11) you can use the code LUCKY for free shipping. (it won't ship until 3/29, but you'll get the free shipping) :thumbsup2

I saw the blu ray combo on walmart.com with free shipping for 19.99. Its the best I have seen so far!

I'm looking for a good deal on the set with the digital copy not just the blue ray/DVD set

I'm looking for a good deal on the set with the digital copy not just the blue ray/DVD set

The digital looks like it only comes with the 3D version which looks to be a lot more. Though I'm sure that will be the only version the Disney coupon is good for.

There is also a Success Rice $5.00 rebate.

I must be missing something, where is the $5 Target bluray coupon??

Its in the most recent coupon book that comes in the mail. Its not online anywhere yet. I don't get anything from Target in the mail so I just know what I read about it online. I guess the movie needs to be $24.99 or more to qualify for the coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter